Welcome to C W F photography's blog! Thanks so much for visiting. Please take a look around, and dont forget to check out our website at www.cwfphotography.org.

Sunday, January 30, 2011

:what to expect:

I wanted to share a little about what you will receive when you book with c w f photography:
1. My undivided attention to your questions via email or telephone.
2. c w f photography provides an unique and fun shoot that will set your session apart from any other portrait session!
3. You will have the opportunity to share your images from your shoot with family and friends via the c w f photography website!
4. I guarantee that I strive on making your photos the best they can be!!
5. c w f photography ensures an end result that is cute and so much fun to share with family, friends and whoever you please. That's right, you will have ALL THE RIGHTS to YOUR photos! You can post them on facebook, your blog, print from any location, and do with as you please.

To the right is a little view at what my desk becomes when I am working on your photos:
I've got my coffee by my side and the phone right there in case you need to call me!











The pictures below give you an idea of what your product will look like when complete.
Inside you will find:
1. A disc of all your images, fully edited, in .jpg format.
2. A note to carry with you when you print photos that will show you have all the rights to the images
3. A few extra business cards for you to share the wonderful gift of memories with your friends and family.


so ... visit www.cwfphotography.org, and contact me today to book your next fun and unique photo session!

No comments:

Post a Comment