Welcome to C W F photography's blog! Thanks so much for visiting. Please take a look around, and dont forget to check out our website at www.cwfphotography.org.

Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day! This year is the first Valentine's Day that Stephen and I are spending together as Mr. and Mrs.
We spent a wonderful weekend at the Pleasant Lane Acres B&B to celebrate! Sadly, on the day of we must go back to school. However, there is no man I would rather be spending this day with whether in class or not. I am truly blessed to have such an amazing, loving, and supportive husband! I love you Babes!
so in honor of out first valentine's day as husband and wife here is one of my favorite photos from our wedding:

photo taken by Achor and Eden Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment